Thursday, September 20, 2012

Layla Ceramic Effect #52 (Butterfly Effect)

Layla Butterfly Effect has been one of my lemmings for a while now. It always seemed to be out of reach and out of stock! But I finally was able to snag a bottle from Ninja Polish.
 
 
 
 
Layla Ceramic Effect #52 (Butterfly Effect)
 
Butterfly Effect is a deep royal purple jelly with red/green flakies and coppery pink micro glitter. I am completely astounded by this polish. It is possibly the most beautiful thing I have ever put on my nails! The formula is great as well. 2 coats for full coverage, good dry time, and smooth application. The glowy color shift of the flakie/micro glitter combo is amazing!



 
 
Layla Ceramic effect is available on line at Ninja Polish



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...