Monday, November 17, 2014

Cirque Colors Mirror, Mirror

Hi friends! How was your weekend? We had a great time at the fundraiser event for my daughter's school. It was a great turn out with fantastic home brew beers. Definitely a fun evening!

If you follow me on IG, you may have seen a sneak peek at the unbelievably stunning Cirque Colors Mirror, Mirror LE silver flakie holiday release. I wore it out this weekend for the party and it is just as amazing as I was hoping it would be!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.



Cirque Colors Mirror, Mirror


Mirror, Mirror is a silver flakie polish in a clear base. The tiny little micro flakies are insanely reflective and oh so shiny! It is the most mirror-like polish I have seen. Ever. Now I'm sure you guys have a ton of questions, and I am going to do my best to give a thorough review!

The application is flawless. It applies smoothly and has the perfect consistency. I had minimal dragging from the flakies, but I did use a very light touch when I was painting my nails. I think if you painted using a heavier hand, you may have some dragging or experience patchy spots.

All of the photos are with two coats of Mirror, Mirror on it's own. In the pictures, you can see very few bare spots. It is much less noticeable to the naked eye. The flakies lie flat on the nail and dry nearly smooth to the touch. A good top coat will smooth it out completely and make it extra shiny!

Removal is about the same as a glitter polish. I used the foil method for removal and after about five minutes of soaking, it all came off.


(Macro)

Mirror, Mirror is one of those special polishes. The kind that really does belong in a polish collection. It may seem a little on the expensive side, running at $18 a bottle. But do you honestly think a silver flake polish is going to be cheap?! Plus it is the perfect holiday gift for a polish collector! Right now it is sold out, but it looks like Annie (the genius behind Cirque) will be restocking late November/early December. You can sign up here to be notified by email when it is restocked.

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Cirque Colors is available on line. Prices vary by product. Cirque Mirror, Mirror retails for $18.

3 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...