Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Your Least Favorite Polish

Hey guys and gals! Today's Twinsie Tuesday post is kinda of a fun one - depending how you look at it. The theme is our least favorite polish and I am really excited to see what everyone comes up with. I am such a fiend that I really don't have a least favorite in my stash. I love them all!! I had to o through my destash box to find something worth posting about, lol!

Back when I first started blogging and I had no idea about certain brands of polish, I would buy things just because they looked pretty. And they all looked pretty, so I basically got a lot of crap. My first big disappointment came from Klean Color.



Used:

Essie - Play Date
Klean Color - Chunky Holo Purple

Do not be fooled by the pretty shifty glitters. They have the same red/green shift that Essie Shine Of The Times does, but it is not worth it at all. Not even for the $1.99 I bought it for. It stinks so bad, applies horrible and takes fooooooorever to dry. This may even be the first time I have painted it on more than one finger!


On a side note - I totally forgot how awesome Essie Play Date is! Definitely one of my all time favorite purples! 

I can't wait to see what the rest of the Twinsies have come up with! Be sure to check them out too!



Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Anna at Going to the Showing
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
           Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision


9 comments:

  1. Haha..."don't be fooled by the pretty shifty glitters". I was, I was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the exact same thing! Now I won't go near Kleancolor. They take forever to dry and the smell is atrocious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its pretty but I know what you mean about the smell. I have a few colors from them and the smell is so terrible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with that purple! It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting... I had 3 Klean colors and I think that I gave them all away; I'm not a fan on that brand either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was also fooled by the glitters! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree about the smell, but nail polishes as a whole, are not my favorite scents! It was Kleancolor, however, that had just the right look I needed one summer with their "Metallic White." And I like Kleancolor's "Chunky Holo Bluebell" so much, I had to buy a second bottle. I'm not sure about the "Bluebell" part, except the amazingly beautiful fine red glitter is suspended in a very translucent blue polish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even though Kleancolor sucks, these do make a beautiful combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...