Saturday, December 22, 2012

Essence Color & Go Part 2

Hey guys & gals! I've got a few more polishes from the new Essence Color & Go polish line. I ran across a full stocked display, last week, at my grocery store that had some of the colors I wanted.


 
Essence Color & GO - Modern Romance
 
Modern Romance is a warm pink with a very hidden shimmer, so hidden it's not visible on the nail at all. I got this because it reminded me of Nars Trouville (a huge lemming of mine). Sadly, the formula was completely horrid & I am pretty sure, I won't be wearing it again.  This is 4 thick goopy coats that refused to level and generally frustrated the hell out of me. Ugh.
 

 
Essence Color & GO - All That Glitters
 
All That Glitters is a bright lavender purple with pink and purple shimmer. I originally got this one for my small person, purple being her favorite color and all, but I ended up liking it myself. Formula was the exact opposite of Modern Romance. 2 coats, nice consistency, a tad streaky on the first, but the second coat smoothed everything out.
 

 
Essence Color & Go - Space Queen over All That Glitters
 
Space Queen is an iridescent glitter in a clear base. Every time I went to Ulta, I looked for this one & every time they were always out, but yay! I finally found it! Space Queen is a simple polish, but still pretty & great for adding a little sparkle. 1 coat, smooth application, no clumping or dragging with the glitter.
 
One thing that really bums me out, is there are so many colors in this line, & I have seen only 10-12. I wish Essence would bring their entire product range over to the States. I definitely think there is a market for it. The polishes, at least, are decent for a small price tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...