Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Liberty By Rescue Beauty

Hey lovelies! Today I have another amazing polish from the Rescue Beauty Lounge Blogger 2.0 collection. In case you missed it, last week, I shared the delicious Nails and Noms from the same collection. I must confess, I do feel a bit guilty sharing this one, as it is sold out already. But I think it is just too pretty not to.
 
Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.
 
Rescue Beauty Lounge Liberty Blogger 2.0
 
Rescue Beauty Blogger 2.0 Liberty
 
Liberty is a soft minty sage green with a subtle silvery blue shimmer. The shimmer is not hidden, and you can see it in almost any lighting. The soft subtle quality gives the polish a very delicate feel. I'm not a girly girl, but I feel like one with this on. It really is a beautiful shade. Also mint green! Aside from coral, this has been my color pick this year. I think I have nearly as many mint polishes as coral now! Formula was a bit on the thicker side, but definitely not hard to work with. I had some slight dragging with the first coat from the shimmer particles, but the second smoothed everything out perfectly.


Rescue Beauty Lounge Liberty Blogger 2.0
 
Rescue Beauty Lounge Liberty Blogger 2.0
 
 
Liberty was created by Ji and the lovely Pam from Polish Police. I am in total awe of all the amazing colors from this collection. I just wish I had money to get them! I know I will be picking up Kellie Gonzo at some point, because it's coral. And gorgeous.
 
Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my own personal use. All opinions are my own. Please read my disclaimer for more info.
 
The Rescue Beauty Lounge Blogger 2.0 collection is available on line and retails for $20 a piece.

2 comments:

  1. Such a stunning polish! I love anything minty green and this one is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally agree! one of my fav colors this year. must get all the mint green!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...