Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Julep September Box - BoHo Glam

Hey everyone! Hope you all are having a good week so far! Today, I have the Julep September box, which I actually intended to skip (and I thought I did) until I saw the charge on my bank statement. Oops! Well, thankfully, I forgot because I love what I got.

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.

 
Julep - Kristy
 
Kristy is a deep navy blue almost black, cream. I'm not typically a fan of these darker blackened colors, they tend to wash me out something bad. I'm just too pale, I guess! Other than that, it is super glossy and has a nice thick formula. I used one coat for the swatch and it completely covered.


 
Julep - Tatiana
 
Tatiana is a golden orange full coverage glass fleck glitter. Now this is an amazing color! Holy crap I frickin love it! If all the fall colors were this amazing, I would have no problem transitioning. Since it is a glass fleck glitter, it applies super smooth, this is two sparkly coats.
 
 
 
And naturally, I had to use the two together. Blue and Orange are a favorite color combo of mine, so I was sure these would look amazing together. Yay fall glitter gradient! This definitely puts me in the mood for some fall colors!
 
Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.
 
If you are interested in signing up for your own Maven box, click here. Don't forget to use the code "FREEBOX" to get your first box for free

3 comments:

  1. Love your gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, now I'm actually disappointed that I skipped.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So in love with the gradient! Why don't I ever use blue and gold together?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...