Saturday, April 19, 2014

Spring Easter-y Nail Of The Day

Hello friends! Hope you all are having a nice and relaxing, possibly fun Saturday! I am home alone for the day - my little one is off with the grandparents for the weekend and my big one is stuck at work today. So I am spending my day with a pile of laundry, my ipad and the Doctor!

Today I have my spring easter-y nails to share. We don't really go for the holiday, so this isn't an official holiday themed post, just something I thought was pretty and fun! But since it is Easter tomorrow, my pinterest feed has been bombarded with with egg type crafts and I saw one in particular that I knew would be awesome if it were painted on my nails.


Used:

O.P.I. - Live.Love.Carnival
O.P.I. - Amazon...Amazoff
O.P.I. - I Just Can't Cope-Acabana
O.P.I. - MBSW
O.P.I. - Black Onyx

Dotting Tool

My design may be a little unorthodox, but I am so in love with the outcome! I was immediately drawn to the inspiration, everything about it is so visually pleasing and I knew it would be perfect for nail art. The folk art elements are really fascinating, and I think I could get at least three more designs from them! Yay for being inspired!


I actually entered these in an Easter themed contest on Nailpolis. If you haven't checked Nailpolis out yet, you really should! There are tons of great artists on there, as well as fun contests. I am super pleased to be a part of it, so I hope you will give it a look!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and get to spend time with people you love. I must be off, now, the Doctor is waiting!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...