Monday, June 30, 2014

KB Shimmer Sea You Around

Hey everyone! Today I have one of the new polishes from the KB Shimmer second summer collection. Both collections (early summer and late summer releases) include some fantastic colors and glitters, it was soooo hard to choose just a couple and not spend my entire bank account balance!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.



KB Shimmer Sea You Around

Sea You Around is a vivid green jelly with teal undertones and loaded with silver, fuchsia, and light blue circle and hex glitters in various sizes, light blue square glitters, and holo micro glitters. It is probably one of the most epic jelly glitters in my stash. Formula was good, considering the amount of glitter in the bottle. This is two coats with a little glitter dabbing for better placement. And as always with this type of polish, finish with a good thick and shiny top coat to smooth out all the glitter and give it a high shine. I used the KB Shimmer Clearly On Top for these pictures.



(Macro)

The rest of the KB Shimmer late summer release is just as impressive and drool worthy and I can guarantee that several more will be making their way to my helmer in the very near future!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

KB Shimmer nail polish is available on line. Products retail from $7.50 to $8.75 a piece.

5 comments:

  1. KB Shimmer polishes are very pretty and unique one, exactly like this wonderful one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful swatch ! Green and purple is always a great combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a pretty color. I love your swatches too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...