Thursday, April 2, 2015

Matte Grey and Purple Leopard Print NOTD

Hey guys and gals! So my little burst of creativity didn't disappear, whooo! It is so nice to sit down with my polish and be inspired to do a little design, even if it is something as simple as a leopard print!



Used:

Essie - Petal Pushers
Essie - Play Date
O.P.I. - Black Onyx
Sally Hansen - Big Matte Top Coat

Dotting tools

I am completely in love with the cool, purple toned grey of Petal Pushers. This polish kicked off my creativity for the leopard print. I knew it would look amazing paired with a ridiculously bright purple like Play Date. Leopard print isn't something that I usually gravitate towards (but have been doing it more and more), although some times it can be a really cool look. I think this may be my favorite version of it so far!



So now for a little news. As of yesterday, I am participating in NaNoWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) for April! This is a long held secret desire of mine. I have had stories brewing in my head since I was about 12 and never really had the nerve to fully write one out. But I feel the need to accomplish this at least once, so I made the decision and am putting my whole effort into it for April. My goal is to write 50k words by the end of the month! It seems a little daunting, and truthfully I am totally overwhelmed! But I am so excited and happy to finally be committing to writing a novel. But as for my blog, I will hopefully continue with posting at least twice a week. I am going to try to keep up with my TT and Color Trend weekly posts. It's going to be hard, and I predict lots of caffeine over the next month! So in advance, thank you for your understanding if I am absent more during April.

And now that I wrote that novel, enjoy the rest of your day!

1 comment:

  1. Your leopard print looks awesome! I just love how the colors work together in it. Your news sounds exciting too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...