Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thank You

Hello my wonderful friends and readers! Happy Thanksgiving to my American pals, and happy Thursday to everyone else all over the globe! Before we get in to my turkey day mani, I want to say thank you to each of you all out there reading my little blog. This has been a crazy year for me, full of ups and downs, but this blog is my corner of the universe where I can share my passion for something as silly as nail polish, and I owe it to you! So thank you, thank you, thank you! I truly appreciate every follow and every comment. It always brings a smile to my face.
 
Now for the good stuff! I have been trying to get the perfect balance for skittlettes and, while this is far from perfect, I managed to do a set that I am happy with. I tend to lean more towards abstract art/design elements rather than traditional themes, and it seems to have carried over into my nail art designs.

  
Used:
 
Zoya - Louise
Zoya - Ziv
 
Born Pretty Studs
Nail Art brushes
 
Zoya has always been my favorite main stream brand, and I tend to grab at least one for nail art purposes, more often than not. I especially love Louise (watch for it tomorrow in the FF Color Trend post) and felt that it was the perfect Turkey Day color! And brown is always gorgeous with so gold, so Ziv was a natural choice!

 
 

I hope you all like my abstract/geometric Thanksgiving skittlette and I hope you all have a fabulous day! Now, I am off to cook up my contributions to the feast, later on today! Happy Thanksgiving!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...