Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Summer To Fall Transition

Hi friends! Holy crap, it's September! My kiddo started back to school today, and I am pretty much a hot mess. Time is just flying by waaay too fast for my taste, and this year feels like warp speed. Since it is the first Tuesday of September and the first day of fall is just a few weeks away (the 23rd to be exact), we are going with transitional shades for this week's theme!

When talking about colors that walks the line between summer and fall, I immediately think of teal and peach tones. And since I have been gravitating more towards peach this year, that was the color I went with.



Zoya Tiffany (Fire and Ice collection Winter 2010)



Foils are easily one of my favorite finishes, not just for summer, but all the time! I may or may not have magpie tendencies. Tiffany is one of my all time favorite Zoya's and even though it was from a winter collection, I think the color and the sparkle translate well for any season. The color has more of a fall/winter warmth to it, and the coppery tones really deepen the sparkle factor.


So what colors are you reaching for to transition to fall? Are you even ready to put up your summer brights? I know I am definitely not, lol!

As always, be sure to stop by and see what color the rest of the Twinsies have picked this week! Have a great one!


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Anna at Going to the Showing
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
      Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Traci at DrinkCitra

6 comments:

  1. That is one pretty peachy metallic shade! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous on you! I'm pretty sure I have this shade in my untrieds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty blush metallic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This shade is really pretty on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautiful choice! I can't get over how lovely it looks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...