Thursday, September 17, 2015

Neon Green Waves

Hi friends! Well I actually did it. I pulled out my brushes and did some intricate free hand nail art! I had this mani from Sarah at Chalkboard Nails pinned for ever and since I have all the awesome neons (except the blue) from KBShimmer sitting on my desk, I figured I might as well play!




Used:

KBShimmer - For Sail By Owner
KBShimmer - Eyes White Open
EllaGee - Ebony

Winstonia nail art brushes

I basically followed Sarah's instructions to achieve this design. It's fairly easy, all that is required are some excellent brushes and a semi steady hand (you can go back and correct any mistakes with the white polish). My lines aren't perfect by any means, but it still looks awesome! Definitely one of my favorite designs that I have done. And it looks killer in person!


And if you are looking for a one coat glossy black cream that is perfect for nail art - EllaGee Ebony is bananas, you guys! I haven't even touched any of my other blacks because this one is just SO GOOD.

4 comments:

  1. These are super fun. That neon green is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved these when Sarah did them and put it in my vault of nail art looks to try. Yours is so cool looking! I gotta try this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look awesome! I like the colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...