Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Inspired By A Hobby

Hey everyone! I have been on a stamping kick lately. This week I have two stamped manis to post - and that never happens, lol! Anyway, today's Twinsie theme is "Inspired by another hobby other than nail polish." I am a total yarn snob and love to crochet and knit. I remembered having an image plate from Bundle Monster that reminded me of a yarn tangle and promised myself I would use it one day. So today is that day!



Used:

Trust Fund Beauty - Elegantly Wasted
China Glaze - Sleeping Under The Stars
Sally Hansen - Big Matte Top Coat

Bundle Monster - Plate BM-409

Super cute, right? I have almost as much yarn as I do polish. What can I say, I am a sucker for colorful things and I am a highly creative person. What ever I am doing, it has to be artistic.



Don't forget to check out the rest of the Twinsies to see what hobbies they enjoy. And please give all of the new TT members some love!



Tiffany at Polished To Precision
Sharon at Behind Green Eyes
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Claire at Kerruticles
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing

Amanda at Amandalandish

11 comments:

  1. Really lovely yarn inspired nails! The image stamped perfectly too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! The colors are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this mani and your inspiration! I wish I had the time to start knitting again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty, Bridget. It turned out so well! It really does look like yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to Crochet too! Nothing worse than a knot when you are working on something, they take forever to untangle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your mani and you've definitely inspired me to get back into croch8!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love the colour combinations you've used. It looks really classy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It does look like yarn! :) I love that you made it matte too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...