Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Cozy Skittlette NOTD

Hey friends! Hope you all are doing well and enjoying the holiday season! The last week of November was a hectic blur of food, family, travels and working toward my writing goal of 50k words. I am pleased to say that I accomplished my goal, ending the month with 50,017 words written of my story. I'm not finished with the rough draft, but I am won't be pressed for time as much as I had been. So that means i will be able to post more on the blog!

In fact, I have a nice skittlette to share today. It has been a while since I did something like this and I forgot how much I love doing them.


Used:

O.P.I. - My Vampire Is Buff
O.P.I. - L.A.M.B.

Born Pretty studs
Born Pretty water decals

I know I say it every time, but I am pretty sure this is my "new" favorite mani! It reminds me of warm sweaters and fuzzy flannel blankets. Very wintery without being over-the-top holiday festive. I like that.




So my dear friends and readers, what kind of nail art do you like wearing in the fall an winter months?

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...