Thursday, April 18, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Green

Hello and happy Thursday! I have my 31 Day Challenge post up on time, yay! Today is Green, other than blue, it is my absolute favorite polish color. I am so happy that Pantone named Emerald the color of the year because that means so many pretty green things!
 
 
Used:
 
Gelous Base Coat
Takko Lacquer - Maneki Neko
 
Reinforcement Stickers
 
For this, I used my beloved Takko Lacquer and did a half moon mani. I had originally planned on doing a green base underneath, but decided on a bare nail since Maneki Neko is just so awesome. I also left it in it's natural state, which looks a lot like the textured polish as of late. Plus it has that extra little holo sparkle that is so pretty!

 
 
I will be back tomorrow with another Fashion Friday post and (if I have a chance) maybe some ILNP glitter swatches this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...