Tuesday, April 16, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Yellow

Hey all! Super late posting today's 31 Day Challenge. Sorry! Yellow is the theme for this post, and we all know how difficult yellow polish can be. I opted for a simple sponge gradient, mainly because I didn't have the patience to mess around with something a little more complicated.
 
On a side note, apologies for the state of my cuticles. I tried out a new oil a few days ago, and it had the opposite effect! My cuticles became a crazy peely mess! I am trying to get them back into good condition, but it is quite the effort.


 
Used:
 
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - White Out
Sally Hansen Insta-Dry - Butter-Fly Stroke
Essence - Fortune Cookie
 
Triangle Make Up Sponge


I found that painting directly onto the sponge worked best, otherwise I had problems with bubbling. Anyway, Thursday's post should be on time, with Green!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...