Thursday, May 23, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Stripes

Hello lovelies! Stripes today! I have to say, that this was probably one of the harder ones for me so far, for two reasons. One, I changed my mind several times before deciding on a design and color palette. And two, because I am a perfectionist.
 
 
 
Used:
 
O.P.I. - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Straw-Ready
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Butter-Fly Stroke
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri - Blue-Ming Fast
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Black Out
 
Striping Tape
 
Creating stripes with striping tape is incredibly easy. Making sure they are evenly spaced is not. As much as I love the outcome, I haaaaaated doing it! So much so, that I didn't even bother doing my thumb. Also, this was so time consuming. I know a majority of nail art is, but man! this was super annoying.


 
My unfinished thumb, which is actually nice so you can see what it looks like underneath the black!
 
I have some swatches for you guys over the next few days, and then back to the challenge posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...