Tuesday, June 11, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Glitter

Hey y'all! I got a new memory card so all is right in the world! Continuing right along with the 31 day challenge, I have Glitter nails for you today!
 
 
 
Used:
 
Julep - Dianna
Essie - Beyond Cozy
 
Striping tape
 
This is probably the most "me" design I have done so far in the challenge. Pretty straight forward and super simple to accomplish. Some basic knowledge of how to use striping tape, and a bit of patience is all that is needed! Aside from an awesome glitter polish. Beyond Cozy is one of my absolute fav glitters, and I knew I was going to use it for this post. Dianna is from the June Julep box and I will have a full review tomorrow.

 
 
 Half moons are next on the list, and I have something fun planned. Hint: it involves studs! Oh, and check back later this afternoon for another Polish Days post!

1 comment:

  1. gosh! that looks soo beautiful and amazing! i'impressed.
    let me invite you to my bloog
    factory-of-beauty.blogspot.com
    made a benefit giveaway, so you can take a chance :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...