Monday, March 31, 2014

Bliss Polish Velvet Rope

Hey all! Yay for Monday! Not so much, right? Monday's are pretty boring for me, luckily. But nothing cures a boring day like a gorgeous polish!

Today, I have a polish from one of my fav Indie's - Bliss Polish. Since working with Yvette almost from the beginning, I have been able to watch the brand develop into something really amazing. With each new collection, I am instantly impressed. And after seeing today's beauty, you will be too!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me at a discounted price for my honest review.




Bliss Polish Velvet Rope

Velvet Rope is a blurple (blue/purple) jelly with red shimmer and micro flakies. It is in the same family as Takko Lacquer Kiss The Sky, and Cult Nails Flushed. The big difference is that Velvet Rope has the micro flakies! I think that makes it so much more interesting! Since it is a jelly base, it is one the sheer side. I needed 3 coats for full opacity, which is pretty standard for most jellies. The VNL you see in my pics is not so visible in person. Blame it on a 24 mega pixel camera! Formula was on the thicker side, but not problematic. Again, because it is a jelly, a slower application is needed. But oh so worth it.




(macro)

Excuse me while I swoon over the flakies! Seriously, this polish is just too beautiful for words. Yvette has created a total stunner with Velvet Rope! The full size bottles are currently sold out at the moment, but minis are still available. Be sure to follow Bliss Polish on Facebook and Instagram from restocks and new collection info!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me at a discounted price for my honest review. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Bliss Polish is available on line. Products retail for $8.00 for full size and $4.00 for minis.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...