Friday, March 28, 2014

Zoya Dillon - Spring/Summer Color Trend

Hey everyone! Hope your week went well!  Any exciting plans for the weekend? Now that the weather is finally nice, we are having some friends over tomorrow for dinner. Grilling veggies, watching the kids run around and spending the evening outside is probably one of my favorite things to do.

One of my favorite colors for spring, is a fresh mint green. In the color palette for Spring and Summer, Pantone included Hemlock, a shade of green that is seasonal perfection. Zoya chose to represent Hemlock in the spring collection with Dillon.

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.




Zoya Dillon (Awaken Collection Spring 2014)

Dillon is a mint green with a shimmery foil effect like Hudson (and Rebel coming next week). This color is everything. It is crisp and clean, and will pair well with any spring wardrobe. Formula was polish perfection, and what Zoya is known for. 2 easy coats (almost a one coater) for full coverage. And that shimmer is stand out gorgeous. Love.



Out of the three shimmers from the Awaken collection. Dillon is an easy favorite. As much as I like the other two, this shade will always be favorite. Even if I do have 10 plus mint green polishes in my stash already. If you are not a hoarder like me, then I highly recommend Dillon. Many other polishes in this color family do not boast such a good formula or have the amazing shimmer.

So what is your go-to shade for spring? Are you a mint green lover too?

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Zoya Dillon and the rest of the Awaken collection, is available on line. Products retail from $9-$10 a piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...