Thursday, March 13, 2014

Spring Daisies - Lime Crime Nail Art Week

Hello friends! So this fun filled week packed with nail art and Lime Crime awesomeness is almost over! But I couldn't let it go without doing a springy floral design! I mean, with these bright pastel beauties, floral is a no brainer, right?!

My favorite flowers are daisies. Plain and simple and beautiful daisies. Nothing makes me smile like a bouquet of these adorable flowers! So, since I have never done a daisy design, I figured now would be a most excellent opportunity!


Used:

Lime Crime - Lavendairy
Lime Crime - Milky Way
Lime Crime - Crema De Limón
Lime Crime - Pastelchio


How cute are these?!? Gah, I want to hug them...but that would be weird. Okay! So, just like the flower, these were super simple to do, and turned out just like I wanted - which never happens! I may have a hard time topping them, these are easily my favorite from this week!




Tomorrow is the last post I have planned for the Lime Crime nail art week, and I'm thinking tribal! You gotta end something like this with a bang, right?

Lime Crime Les Desserts d'Antoinette is available on line at Harlow & Co. Products retail for $8.50 CAD (that is $7.73 USD) a piece

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! My favorite flowers are daisies, too. So happy and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't own any Lime Crime polishes, but seeing this beautiful color combo makes me want them all :)
    Wish you an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...