Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Delush Polish Spring Collection Fleur De Peche

Hi wonderful friends! Today I have a new-to-me Indie polish to share! I am steadily branching out into the indie world and finding more and more awesome polish that I wan to acquire, I just need time and a ton of money to try out all the amazing brands I find on IG. Delush Polish is one that I have on my wish list of brands to try, and with the release of the spring collection, I finally caved and ordered two beauties. The first is Fleur De Peche, and I think you will know why I chose it once you see the pics!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.



Delush Polish Fleur De Peche

Fleur De Peche is a milky peach crelly loaded with tiny copper, green and hot pink hex glitters and medium fuchsia hex glitters and a subtle golden shimmer. Like I have mentioned, I am all over peach this years so yeah, this is right up my alley! Gorgeous soft base color and super fun glitter mix makes this just perfect. Smooth application and no glitter issues. I used three coats, but was able to get the polish opaque in two. The third was merely dabbed on to get the amount of glitter I wanted on the nail.



(Macro)

I am kind of in love with this polish! It is so fresh and springy and super cute. Delush has won me over with one bottle, and that is a good thing. I am looking forward to enjoying more lovelies from this awesome Indie. And the next one will be up on the blog soon, and it is just as wonderful!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Fleur De Pache and the rest of the Delush Polish Spring Awakening collection is available on line. Products retails for $4.50 (for minis) and $8.95 (for full size) a piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...