Friday, May 9, 2014

O.P.I. Where Did Suzi's Man-Go - Spring/Summer 2014 Color Trend

Hi guys and gals, happy Friday! It's so hard to believe that we are already in May and that spring is on it's way out. We are getting lots of sunshine here in Texas and I am eagerly waiting for school to end and summer fun to begin! I can't wait to go swimming!

The warmer weather is definitely making me reach for brighter and more fun colors to wear, and since we are in the middle of the Fashion Friday Spring/Summer color trends, I get to play with those colors and show you some awesome shades to help welcome the sun!

Orange is a great color, it can go from a warm sunny color to a rich earthy tone. I prefer it on the lighter more playful side of the spectrum, and that is just what Pantone did with Celosia Orange. It is bright and cheery, and O.P.I.'s Where Did Suzi's Man-Go just begs to be painted on toes and adorned with cute strappy sandals!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use



O.P.I. Where Did Suzi's Man-Go

Where Did Suzi's Man-Go is a sherbet orange cream and it is outstanding! It is unique in my orange collection and probably my most favorite one! The color is super flattering and will compliment a variety of styles. Formula was flawless with two easy coats for full coverage,



I honestly can't get over the awesomeness of this polish. If there is any out of the Brazil collection that you need it is Where Did Suzi's Man-Go.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! And go play outside!!!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

O.P.I. is available at beauty stores like Ulta and Sally's. Products retail for approximately $9 a piece

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it a beautiful orange?! This was my favorite from the OPI Brazil Collection too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...