Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Scofflaw Nail Varnish Wrath Of Julia Child

Hi friends! I feel like I have been running around like the energizer bunny the last few days. Keeping up with the kiddo, writing, and blogging has got me going non-stop. But I am happy to be back posting more regularly. Polish has always been a little slice of color and happiness in my day-to-day routine and I have so much fun sharing it with you all!

Today I have a gorgeous fall shade from Scofflaw Nail Varnish. I tend to be very picky about my fall color choices, but the smokey plums and eggplant purples always do me in. So when I saw  a shade in the fall Scofflaw release that was a muted eggplant purple, my self control went out the window!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.


Scofflaw Nail Varnish Wrath Of Julia Child


Wrath Of Julia Child is a dusty eggplant purple with silver shimmer and a sprinkling of blue glitters. One of the biggest reason I love Scofflaw so much is the unique and interesting creations they release. I have yet to see anything that is boring or overdone in any of their collections. This one is no exception. It is simply an amazing polish! The formula is a little on the thicker side due to the shimmer and glitter, but a few drops of thinner totally fixes the issue. After that I had a perfect application, needing two coats for full coverage. It does dry down a bit rough (again due to the glitter) but a generous coat of KBShimmer Clearly On Top smoothed it out and gave it a glossy finish.




(Macro)

The creative eye behind Scofflaw just gets me every damn time! This is why Indies - good ones - are such a force in the polish world. You just don't get this from mainstream brands!

Unfortunately, the Scofflaw shop is out of stock at the moment, but the entire fall collection (and a few other colors) will be restocked October 16th at 8pm central.

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read the disclaimer.

Scofflaw Nail Varnish is available on line. Products retail for $9 a piece.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...