Thursday, July 11, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Inspired By A Pattern

Hey y'all! I have the next challenge post up today. The theme is "Inspired By A Pattern" and I went with a stamped Geometric design.
 
 
Used:
 
Julep - Lexie
Sally Hansen Insta-Dry - In Record Lime
 
Bundle Monster Plate - BM 209
Dotting Tool
 
It's been a long time since I have stamped anything that turned out okay. Stamping is rather tricky for me, but I know if I actually practiced, I'm sure it wouldn't be so hard. Maybe I need to bring Sunday Stamped back after I finish the challenge?
 
I am kinda loving these two colors together. So super bright, with out being neon. I think I may leave this on for a while!

 
 
Monday is my birthday, so I am planning something fun. Hope you join me!

1 comment:

  1. I really like this crazy colour combo, it goes well with the pattern :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...