Friday, February 7, 2014

Zoya Color Your World Swatch Spam

Hey guys! I am finally getting a chance to post my polish from the Zoya "Color Your World" promo from the beginning of the year. I ordered twice, and it took forever to get both packages, but I finally have them swatched and ready!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.



Zoya - Arizona
(Beach Collection Summer 2012)

Arizona is a yellow toned orange crelly (cream/jelly hybrid). This is two thicker coats, and I probably could have used a third. Average dry time for Zoya.



Zoya Pixie Dust - Chyna
(Pixie Dust Premier Collection Spring 2013)

Chyna is from the first Pixie Dust release, and is a deep red with textured glitter. 2 coats for full coverage, longer dry time due to the Pixie Dust formula.



Zoya - Dream 
(Zenith Collection Winter 2013)

Dream is a deep blue jelly filled with holographic glitter flecks. It has the same finish as the Zoyas from the winter 2012 collection (Aurora, Blaze and Storm). 2 coats for full coverage. A little on the thicker side for Zoya, but no issues with application.



Zoya - Elodie
(Gossip Collection Summer 2008)

Elodie is a warm coral jelly. I had no clue it it was a jelly until I swatched it. It is also very similar to Zoya Maya, just a touch more orange. But close enough that I really don't need both and will most likely part with one if I ever have a blog sale. Other than that, it is really pretty! 3 coats for full opacity, since it is a jelly. A bit patchy on the first two coats, and still a tiny bit of VNL (visible nail line) on the third.




Zoya - Josie 
(Stunning Collection Summer 2013)

Josie is a bright grassy green cream. 2 coats for full coverage. A bit streaky on the first, but the second leveled out perfectly.




Zoya - Neely
(Lovely Collection Spring 2013)

Neely is a soft minty green cream. 2 thicker coats for full coverage, 3 if you paint thinner. The first coat was on the patchy side, but a thick second covered completely. 


I love that Zoya always has really great promos and specials like this. Zoya is by far my favorite mainstream brand, and I am more than happy to splurge every now and then!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Zoya nail polish is available on line. Products retail from $9 to $10 (for Pixie Dust) a piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...