Monday, May 18, 2015

Fair Maiden Polish Mint Succulent

Hey y'all, happy Monday! Today I have a polish from a newer indie brand, Fair Maiden Polish. You may remember me posting about them during the launch of their first collection and how excited I was about Fair Maiden (you can read that post, here). Well I have been on a super strict no-buy for a while and haven't had the chance to grab any more of their gorgeous polishes. But For Mother's Day, I picked out a color from the newest collection, Garden Party, called Mint Succulent. It was a toss up between this one and Sweet Honeysuckle. But, let's be honest, I will have Sweet Honeysuckle one day as well.

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.


Fair Maiden Polish Mint Succulent

Mint Succulent is a pastel mint green with a flash of purple shimmer, tiny iridescent flakies and a subtle linear holo finish. It is sooooo pretty!!!! The formula is almost like a jelly and has a little bit of that jelly squish. Swoon! The first coat does go on a little sheer, but a second coat gives full coverage. And of course, I topped it off with KBShimmer COT to seal all that shimmery holo loveliness and make it shine!




(Macro)

This is only my second Fair Maiden Polish purchase and once again I am totally blown away! For such a young Indie brand to have such great formulas and amazing colors is just awesome. And I just saw a sneak peek on the Fair Maiden IG page for a summer release that looks fantastic!!!

Ugh, stupid no-buy.

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Fair Maiden Polish is available on line. Products retail between $9.00 - $10.00 a piece.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...