Thursday, May 21, 2015

Black & Mint Green Stamped Floral Skittlet

Hey guys and gals! It's has been waaaay too long since I have done any stamping. File it under the category of "Life is a total drain on anything fun" along with the ridiculously long break from nail art I took. But sometimes all it takes is really great materials to kick inspiration in gear. After I swatched the Ellagee Grey Scale collection, (read that review, here!) I was sure that Ebony, the black polish in the set, would make an awesome stamping polish. And I have been wearing Mint Succulent from Fair Maiden Polish for a few days, so.... Well you can see where I'm going with this right?!





Used:

Fair Maiden Polish - Mint Succulent
Ellagee Polish - Ebony

MoYou London Mother Nature Collection - Plate #11
Born Pretty Studs

As I suspected, Ebony stamps beautifully! If you are look for a really good pigmented glossy black for stamping, I highly recommend getting it!


That's all for today! Apologies for the super short post. I promise to have a longer one next time with more nail art!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...