Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Favorite Polish: Part 3 (Shimmers/Sparkles)

Aside from heavy glitters, I do love a good shimmer polish. Sometimes, a nice glow is just as pretty as a reflective sparkle.


China Glaze - Fast Track (Colors from the Capitol Collection)

So, this color is from the collection inspired by the Hunger Games book trilogy/movie franchise. I am a huge fan of both & had to get a few of the polishes from the set. This color is my favorite. A nude taupe base with a shimmery pale gold glitter. Not too much, not too flashy, simple and lovely. I really like all the colors I picked up, but this one seems a little more elegant and understated.

Great formula, goes on very nice & full coverage with 3 coats. The brush is a bit on the long side & can cause random drips from time to time.



Nicole by OPI - Purple Yourself Together (Spring Collection, Target Exclusive)

Such a pretty color! A nice bright purple with a warm gold and red glow. I love it! There were two other purple shimmers released around the same time (Zoya Tru & OPI Dutch Ya Just Love OPI), but this is by far the nicest - in my opinion!

Another great formula, dries quickly, 3 coats as well. Better brush, just like all OPI brushes tend to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...