Monday, August 6, 2012

Nail of the Day - Electric Heaven

Have you ever had a pair of shoes that were so amazing, but every time you wore them you wanted to scream from how much they pinched your toes? Well, that's how this polish makes me feel. I love it and yet, I h.a.t.e. it. It is so sparkly & shiny & it has tiny pink stars. Swoon.

I saw it swatched over grey polish on Scrangie's blog a few weeks ago & instantly fell in love. Yes, she goes into detail about it's numerous flaws & yet, I went on ebay & bought a bottle anyway. It is as awful as she says it is, possibly more. It stinks, it is gloppy and stringy and WILL NOT DRY, but dang, it's purdy.




Cherimoya - Electric Heaven (over Zoya - Wednesday)


Sometimes you gotta sacrifice for beauty, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...