Saturday, November 17, 2012

Julep Maven Add Ons

Hey all! Yesterday, I posted a review about the Julep Maven program I recently signed up for. Today, I wanted to show you the two add ons I chose.
 
 
 
Julep (American Beauty) - Hoch, Trina Turk Fall 2012
 
Hoch is a a green leaning teal cream from the Julep/Trina Turk Fall 2012 line. If you read my blog, you know I love teal polish! It's probably the color I have the most of in my collection. 2 coats for full coverage, tho Julep creams tend to be heavily pigmented, that one coat could work, if you apply it carefully. I noticed that this bottle and the next one are a 4-free formula (as opposed to the 3-free as the two in my intro box). Formula was again the same, thin and flowy with a long dry time.
 

 
 Julep (Classic with a Twist) - Gayle

Gayle is a deep purple eggplant cream. Great color, though not unique. I will say, that I have been looking for a good eggplant purple & have had a hard time this fall! Same formula as Hoch (and the other two). At least it's consistent!
 
Next month should be a good one, saw a sneek on Julep's FB page & it had glitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...