Thursday, March 21, 2013

Bondi New York Tavern On The

Hey gals & guys! Today I have a polish from a new boutique brand based out of NYC to share!
 
Bondi New York is a 5-free non toxic nail polish launching with 20 versatile and modern shades. Profits from each sale are donated to charitable organizations helping those in need. Non toxic & charitable, gotta love that!
 
Please Note: Products were provided to me by Bondi New York for my honest review.
 
 
Bondi New York - Tavern On The
 
Tavern On The is a deep, almost dusty, green leaning teal cream. You all know how much I love teal, so it should be no surprise that this is the color I chose to review. This particular color is a great shade, and very wearable for me, but in all honesty, as much as I love teal, all the other colors Bondi released are really nice and I had a hard time choosing! Formula was stellar! For a new brand to have such a fantastic formula base shows real attention to quality. It applied like butter, smooth and perfectly flowy. Nearly a one coater, and if I would have paid a bit more attention to my application, it would have been! 2 easy coats, very quick dry time, and a nice glossy finish! No top coat for this lovely!


My one complaint, and it is a nit-picky one, is the bottle cap. The bottles are nice modern square bottles, and I love the look. However, the cap is also square, and a bit clunky to handle which can make for a troublesome application. If it were removable, like the butter London caps, it would be perfect. Like I said, nit-picky.
 
I am rather impressed and very pleased with the product Bondi has released. Nice color selection, fantastic formula, and to top it off, 5-free and a company with a conscience. All  around win! There are other boutique brands in the $15-$20 price range (Bondi NY runs $15) that offer an inferior product and isn't 5-free.
 
Bondi New York is available online. Bottles are $15 a piece, international shipping available.
Products shown were provided by Bondi NY for my honest review. All opinions are my own. For more information please read my disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...