Sunday, March 31, 2013

Nail Of The Day: Spring Flowers

Hey everyone! Happy Easter to all those who celebrate. I am spending my day with my husband and daughter enjoying the beautiful spring weather!

I have been doing a little "market research" with nail strips and used the Sally Hansen Salon Effect nail strips for my first test run.

Please Note: All products in this post were purchased by me for my own personal use.


 
Sally Hansen Salon Effects Girl Flowers & China Glaze Passion For Petals



The strips are cute and I really like using them for accent nails. Easy enough to apply, and I got a lot of wear time out of them before I got bored & removed my mani. They lasted a good 3 days before I noticed any tip wear.
 
Have you used nail strips? I think they would be great for nail art!
 
Sally Hansen Salon Effects are available at numerous locations. They retail between $7-$10 per package.
 
Products shown were purchased by me for my own personal use. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...