Friday, December 6, 2013

Essie Cashmere Bathrobe - Fall/Winter Color Trends

Hey friends! It is a cold, dreary, grey Friday, and I have the perfect color for today! It is the last installment of the Fashion Friday Fall/Winter Color Trend edition, and I have a shimmery grey that matches the color of my Texas skies!
 
Pantone gave us Turbulence, a cool grey with blue undertones, this season. My pick for this shade is Essie's Cashmere Bathrobe.
 
Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.
 
 
 
Essie - Cashmere Bathrobe
 
Cashmere Bathrobe is a cool toned grey with a silvery shimmer scattered through out. The shimmer has blue and pink bits as well, though they aren't very noticeable. It reminds me very much of the effect the summer colors from Essie had. Formula was really good, and we all know that Essie can be hit or miss in the formula department. Two coats for full coverage, almost a one coater. Good dry time.
 
 I think this is a perfect winter color. Usually I have a hard time pulling off grey polishes, but this wasn't too bad. I have some holiday nail art planned for it that I think will turn out really pretty. Even though it was released as one of Essie's fall colors, Cashmere Bathrobe is still on some shelves. And I think it is a better pick (as well as The Lace Is On) than a lot of the colors from the winter collection.
 
Well that wraps up the Fall/Winter colors! I am already scouting out the spring collections and China Glaze is looking amazing! Also, incase you missed it, Pantone announced their color for 2014 - Radiant Orchid. It is a gorgeous color, and I am super duper excited to see all the great polish to come from the Spring/Summer pallet!
 
Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...