Friday, December 13, 2013

Gradient Christmas Trees - Holiday Nail Art Spectacular

Hey friends! Happy Friday! No FF post today, but instead, I have more fun holiday nail art! For me, there is nothing more magical than a twinkling tree decked out with holiday flair.
 
 
 
Used:
 
O.P.I. - MBSW
Zoya - Logan
Zoya - Apple
Zoya - Ziv
 
Make up sponge
Nail art brush
 
I love the classic tree design, but I wanted to do a different spin on it and combined the gradient triangle with it. Though it is reflective as hell, and my camera hates white, I really really love the outcome - just not the photos. Hopefully, you guys can get a good idea of what it looks like and maybe try it out yourselves!

 
 
That's all for today, folks! I gotta say that the holidays/school/weather have been kicking my butt and I haven't had nearly enough time to enjoy the nail polish community. I hope you guys can forgive me for posting sporadically! Though I do have some fun stuff planned, not to mention my year end post! I have been thinking of what polishes will be in my top ten of this year, and it may take a while to narrow it down! What have been some favorites of yours?
 


2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...