Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th of July!!

Hey y'all! Happy Friday and 4th of July to my American pals! Today is a short and sweet post to share the festive skittle mani I did for the holiday. We are having a small cookout and then going to check out the fireworks show nearby. And then I am staying up late tonight getting ready for the girlie's birthday party tomorrow! Oof, I'm already exhausted and the day just started.




Used:

O.P.I. - First Date At The Golden Gate
Essie - Hide & Go Chic
Winstonia nail wraps in Americano

I had a few wraps left over from my original review (here) and decided it would be fun to use one as an accent nail. The Americano wraps are super cute and so sparkly! And they are on sale this weekend!


This mani literally took me less than 30 minutes to do both hands. And, yes, for once my right hand is painted too! Whenever I do nail art, I  am only able to do it on my left hand, since I am not ambidextrous at all. Nail wraps are great for that reason alone!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. A very nice and clean Fourth mani. Have fun at the b-day party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are cute and simple! I love the accent nail a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...