Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Zoya Threedom Promo Haul

Hey friends! Hope you all are having a great week! We have been stuck at home all week due to my husband's car malfunctioning and needing to use my car for his commute to work. It hasn't been too bad, but the limit of our outings has been a bit tiresome. It has given me more time to swatch my way through the ridiculous pile of polish I have acquired from birthday spending/gifts. 

Today I have my picks from the recent Zoya "Threedom" promo. Every so often, Zoya has a three free (just pay shipping) sale, and I usually use the opportunity to check a few Zoya's off my wish list. Cause the Zoya wish list is never ending!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.


Zoya Wendy (Tickled Summer 2014 collection)

Wendy is a bright, almost neon, pink coral cream. Apparently I am still in love with coral polishes because I just can't help myself when I see one! This color is probably my favorite for summertime. It is bright and fun and perfect for manis or pedis. The formula was good, a little more thick than what I am used to from Zoya, but easy to work with. This is two coats for total coverage followed up with KB Shimmer COT top coat.





Zoya Cole (Awaken Spring 2014 collection)

Cole is a soft peach cream. It is such a fun and unexpected shade. I am all over these bright pastel shades, especially the peachy toned ones, and this one is just perfect! The formula was standard Zoya cream. It was a little patchy, but evened out after three coats. I used KB Shimmer COT top coat for the swatch photos.





Zoya Bevin (True Spring 2012 collection)

Bevin is a dusty sage green cream. I just love dusty shades lately! This one is a great color too. Edgy yet sophisticated. The formula was consistent with Zoya creams, creamy and smooth. This is two easy coats followed up with KB Shimmer COT top coat.



The Zoya promos like this are always such great deals and I try to take advantage of them whenever there is one. I am never disappointed with the polishes either. Zoya has proven to be a strong mainstream brand with excellent products and always fantastic color pallets! 

So did you guys grab any from the Threedom event? What were your picks?

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Zoya nail polish is available on line. Products retail from $9 to $10 a piece.

3 comments:

  1. These shades are so pretty! Just perfect for the season too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get Wendy. I wish I could have participated in this promo but my bills said otherwise :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up Solange, Kristen and Caitlin!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...