Wednesday, July 2, 2014

KB Shimmer Radiant Orchid

Hey all! I have more KB Shimmer polish today! This time, it is one of the new creams that have been popping up in recent collections. The idea of indie creams is very appealing to me and I am really excited to see what other makers do with this.

I was actually gifted this polish by one of the TT girls, Anna from Going To The Showing, as part of our group birthday swap (my birthday is in a couple of weeks!). Thanks Anna, I love it!

Please Note: Products shown were gifted to me for my personal use.


KB Shimmer Radiant Orchid

Radiant Orchid is a red toned orchid purple cream/crelly, and spot on for Pantone's color of the year of the same name. I have a deep fondness for red toned purples and this color is just so dreamy! Formula was fantastic. Buttery smooth and opaque in two coats. And super shiny with out a top coat, tho I did use the KB Shimmer Clearly On Top for my swatch photos.


So what do you all think of creams coming to the indie market? Is this the next big thing of the polish world?

Please Note: Products shown were gifted to me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

KB Shimmer nail polish is available on line. Products retail from $7.50 to $8.75 a piece.

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty radiant orchid! I'm loving that indie brands are doing cremes now too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...