Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Nature

Hey guys and gals! Another Twinsie Tuesday post is upon us, this time the theme is Nature. I kinda wanted to go with a more unconventional look using this idea, something a little more abstract.


Used:

O.P.I. - Don't Bossa-Nova Me Around
O.P.I. - Funky Dunky
O.P.I. - Amazon...Amazoff

Bundle Monster plate BM 407

I went with the double stamping technique, using two different colors and stamping the image two separate times. This is the first time I have done it and I think it looks really cool!! I am even okay with the purple layer being slightly lopsided. It adds to the interest!


That's all from me today, I have a mountain of laundry calling my name, but be sure to check out the rest of the TT ladies!



Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
    Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

9 comments:

  1. Very pretty, it looks so intricate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is looks great! You stamping is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous! The double stamping turned out amazing, I might have to give it a try now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great doll! I can barely stamp once, much less twice on one nail.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Bridget!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! I absolutely love the colors and the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are so pretty!!! Loving them Bridget!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a pretty design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...