Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Twinsie Tuesday: Stripes

Hey guys & gals! Time for another Twinsie Tuesday post! Today's theme is stripes, something I love but never ever do.



Used:

O.P.I. - MBSW
Maybelline Color Show Bleached Neons - Son Of A Peach
Maybelline Color Show Bleached Neons - Day Glow Teal

Striping tape

Yep, still lovin' the bleached neons. Perfect for nail art and summer manis. I have seen some displays floating around, so if you are looking for them, don't give up!



Well that's all from me today. We're off to swim class! Don't forget to check out the stripes of my fellow TT ladies. And have a great Tuesday!



Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Cordia at Seriously Swatched
Elizabeth at Did My Nails
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Kelly at Tuxarina
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
  Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Stephanie at A Little Polish
Tiffany at Polished To Precision

7 comments:

  1. So cute!!! These look perfect for a pool or beach day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I love the combination of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color palette you used for this mani, it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love all aspects of this! I need to get my hands on these bleached neons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This turned out so well! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I love these! Fabulous colours, and your stripes are so crisp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...