Wednesday, December 24, 2014

ILNP Super Nova

Hey guys and gals! Happy Christmas Eve! I am in the middle of a cookie bake-a-thon at the moment, so today's post is a short and sweet one!

As I mentioned earlier this week, I will be showing the three ILNP multichrome flakies individually to maximized the viewing pleasure! If you missed the epic ILNP Brilliance, you can see that post, here. Today, I have the beautiful peacock shade, Super Nova!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.


ILNP Super Nova



Super Nova is a multichrome flakie in a clear base. It shifts from fuchsia to purple, blue, teal and green. If you have the ILNP multichrome Sirene, this is the flakie version. I love the shifty colors, so pretty! The formula is identical to the rest of the multichrome flakies. This is one smooth coat over O.P.I. Black Onyx. 


(Macro)

I cannot wait to try this over a green or a purple base. Gah!!! Can someone please just buy the rest of the flakies for me?!? I need them all!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Super Nova and the rest of the ILNP multichrome flakies will be launching soon at ILNP.com. Products retail for $12.50 a piece.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...