Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday: Blobicure

Hey y'all! Today's post is gonna be a quick one. I am still knee deep in getting part 2 of the new Takko Lacquer colors ready for tomorrow, but I had to make sure that my portion of this week's Twinsie Tuesday post was up! The theme for today is Blobicure! I recently did a 'blobicure" for another TT post and I really liked the results, but wanted another go at it. 




Used:

Essie - Flowerista
Essie - Rock The Boat

This time around, I kept most of the blobs towards the tips of my nails. Doing it this way looks much better on my nails that doing the entire thing. I think so anyway, lol! I also, really like making the blobs out of a shimmer polish or something that stands out against a cream. Two different textural elements in one look is definitely something I like to do with my nail art designs.



Have you tried a blobicure? They are so fun! As always, check out my fellow Twinsies and their posts for this week!



Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas


5 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...