Friday, February 15, 2013

Fashion Friday #2

Hey guys! Sorry today's post is later than normal. I fell and bruised up my knee a couple of days ago, and have since been reduced to keeping it iced, and motionless. So I am running behind on quite a few things!


 
 
Used:
Maybelline Color Show - Green with Envy
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Sun Kissed
Zoya - Ziv
 
This mani is inspired by one of my fav local designers. Melissa from Katastrophic Designs has an aesthetic similar to my own. She uses non traditional color combinations in interesting ways. She is super talented and a really cool chic! She also makes the cutest Teddy Bear aviator hats ever! The mani is simple enough to create, using tape or nail stickers for the angled tip and a gold accent nail to complete the look!
 
 
 
 
Used:
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Black Out
 
A simple Valentine's look using a dotting tool to make little hearts. I kinda wish I had done this yesterday for my V-day mani!
 
More nail art & fashion inspiration next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...