Thursday, February 7, 2013

New Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Shoot The Moon

Hello everyone! It feels so nice to be blogging on a regular basis again! I really do love my little space of the giant interwebs & all the pretty polish I can share.

Today I have a new color from the newly reformulated Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish line. If you aren't familiar (and you can read all about it here from Nouveau Cheap) with the re-release, it has a lot of the old favorites, along with new and previously limited edition colors added to the mix. I have yet to find a full display, but I came across a small sample display at my local Walgreens, and picked up this lovely polish.

 
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure - Shoot the Moon
 
Shoot the Moon is a pewter colored foil and it's super pretty. Even though it is primarily silver, it does have sparse flecks of green, gold a copper twinkling in the mix. In some lighting, it has a very distinct greyed out silver tone, others it almost looks gold. Formulas was very nice and smooth, no dragging, streaking or the like. I did use a top coat, because it dried too dull for my taste, foils need to be shiny! 2 coats will get a nice coverage. Good dry time as well.


 
 
I never really paid too much attention to the old line, nothing stood out or grabbed my attention (except the LE golden lily that I missed! ::sobs::), but I am glad I picked this one up and will be on the look out for some of the new shades!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...