Thursday, October 10, 2013

Rescue Beauty Swatch Spam

Hey friends! If you have read my blog, then you know that I fangirl hard core over Ji and Rescue Beauty Lounge polish. When Ji announced a contest to find new RBL bloggers, I was overjoyed. It would be a dream to blog about RBL polish and share all the future colors with you guys. So naturally I entered! The simple fact that Ji created this contest, instead of automatically selecting high volume blogs, has endeared her more to me than ever.
 
So as a way of celebrating the awesomeness that is RBL, I swatched my whole collection! Most, I have already posted on the blog (with full reviews), but I really wanted to go back and revisit the polishes and colors that made me fall in love and become a ReBeL for life.
 
 
 
Rescue Beauty Lounge - Catherine (review)

 
Rescue Beauty Lounge - Faraway

 
Rescue Beauty Lounge - Santa Fe

 
Rescue Beauty Lounge - Abi (review)

 
Rescue Beauty Lounge - Ghost (review)

 
Rescue Beauty Lounge - Starfish Patrick (review)

 
Rescue Beauty Lounge - Piu Mosso (review)

 
Rescue Beauty Lounge - Turn It Around (review)

 
Rescue Beauty Lounge - Nails And Noms (review)

 
Rescue Beauty Lounge - Liberty (review)

Do you have a favorite RBL or maybe one or two that is on your wish list?

1 comment:

  1. excellent swatches! i'll be sure to vote for ya in the contest :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...