Saturday, July 6, 2013

31 Day Nail Art Challenge: Inspired By A Book

Hey lovelies! So obviously, I am super off schedule with my challenge posts this week. Just too much going on with little birthdays and fire works to have any real time for nail art.
 
This post is "Inspired By A Book" and I really struggled to find the perfect book for this. I am a huge book nerd and I am one of those people who can get lost in a good story. My favorite book(s) is the Harry Potter series. But it has been done a ton of times in the realm of nail art and I really wanted to do something different. It took a few days to make a decision, but I finally did, and am beyond happy with it!
 
 
I actually just finished reading it to the small person a few weeks ago and fell in love all over again with Pippi. She was one of my literary heroines as a kid, and I still admire her tenacity and good nature today.

 
Used:
 
Zoya - Arizona
 
Middle Finger:
Julep - Ingrid
Essie - Brooch The Subject
Sally Hansen Insta Dry - Butter-Fly Stroke
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Black Out
 
Ring Finger:
O.P.I. - MBSW
Maybelline Color Show - Paint The Town
Essie - Brooch The Subject
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Black Out
 
In the end, I couldn't have picked a better book to use and I am so happy with how it turned out. Hopefully, Pippi would be proud!

 
 
I will be trying to play catch up next week. I still have to post the rest of the Essie summer collection and I have an awesome Thermal polish to share as well! Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...