Thursday, November 7, 2013

Hare Polish Zoltar Speaks

Hey guys and gals! Hope all is well in your corners of the world! I am such a homebody, so I have no exciting stories to share - except ones that involve new polish acquisitions! And writing posts late at night, apparently!

 I am slowly making my way through purchasing the Hare Polish fall collection, The Coin Operation, and I had to get this next baby after Read My Biorhythms. Cause it's teal, and flakies. And FREAKIN AWESOME.
Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.



Hare Polish Zoltar Speaks

Zoltar Speaks is a deep teal jelly with tiny gold and silver flakies. Hello gorgeous! I seriously just swoon over this every time I look at my nails! Yes, I am still wearing it...three days after I originally swatched it. The formula was a tiny bit more difficult than RMB, not sure why. This is two coats, and even though my camera picked up some VNL (visible nail line), it isn't noticeable in person. I had a little drag issue from the flakies on the first coat, and had to apply a thicker second coat to smooth out any streaks. And of course, I finished it off with a glossy smooth topcoat! I am still hooked on Glossy Glam!




This really is a beautiful polish. If you are a teal lover, this is definitely worth checking out. I don't know about you, but I have such a hard time choosing which Indie brands to try out. There are a few favorites I have, but I am really trying to break out of my shell and look for new and different makers. Which, ultimately, is why I went on a Hare Polish spree!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.
Hare Polish is available on line via Etsy. Products retail for $10 a piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...