Wednesday, February 12, 2014

O.P.I. Love Angel Music Baby from the Gwen Steffani Collection

Hello friends! Happy Wednesday! O.P.I. recently released another artist collaboration, this time with Gwen Steffani from No Doubt. As much as I love Gwen Steffani - Tragic Kingdom was the soundtrack to much of my high school life, I was only intrigues by one polish, Love Angel Music Baby. All the other colors in the collection were rather underwhelming. I do think the variety of finishes is rather cool, but it doesn't seem as there was a lot of creativity involved in the color creation process. Compared to the Nicki Minaj and Katy Perry collections, this one is a snooze-fest.

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.



O.P.I. with Gwen Steffani - Love Angel Music Baby

L.A.M.B. is a pale nude gold shimmer with a satin/matte finish. I think the satin finish is going to be a trend this year, and as long as they look like this, I am totally fine with it! Formula was a little on the thicker side, but not hard to work with. This is just one coat! It dries super quick, as well. Since it is a satin finish, there is no need for a top coat.



But, I aim to please! And as soon as I was done drooling over the gorgeous satiny shimmer, I had to see what it looked like shiny. And I knew you guys would want to see it too!


(with top coat)

Oh how I love this polish! Satin or glossy, it is really a stunning shade, and totally worth grabbing. I suspect it might make a reappearance very soon in the form of nail art and stamping! I am dying to see how well it plays with my MoYou plates.

The entire Gwen Steffani O.P.I. collection is currently available, but it is LE, so grab them while you can!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

4 comments:

  1. I've been drooling over this polish forever -- your photos make it seem even more gorgeous :) The whole Gwen Stefani collection looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, well then I must be doing something right! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. I have just one polish from this collection, Push and Shove, but this one is more beautiful in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the one I knew I wanted from the moment I saw the first swatches. I'm still on the fence about Push and Shove.

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...