Monday, October 12, 2015

Digital Nails Showtime, Synergy

Hi guys and gals! How are you all doing this fine Monday? Today I have a super sparkly polish from an awesome Indie maker here in Austin (and she is a SUPER awesome lady too!). So if your week isn't off to such a great start, maybe a glittery polish will put you in a good mood!

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use.



Digital Nails Showtime, Synergy
Showtime, Synergy is a pink jelly filled with holographic pink and purple glitters inspired by...wait for it...Jem and the Holograms! Not the crap movie that is being released, but the glorious 80's cartoon that I LOVED MORE THAN AIR. This polish is based off of Jerrica's (aka Jem's) earrings that connected her to the computer Synergy that allowed her to change into Jem and rock out in true 80's fashion. It is the perfect representation and I love it so much.

The formula was perfection. Jelly/glitter combos like this can have issues with being thick or chunky, but it applied smooth and even. I used three coats for full opacity and maximum sparkle. And boy does this baby sparkle! Jem would be proud. I did use a couple of coats of my fav top coat to sooth out all that glitter and bring out the shine.





(Macro and SPARKLE)

Like everything made by Raph, Digital Nails pulls inspiration from nerd and geek culture. I am 100% behind this because you get things like Showtime, Synergy and all the other really fantastic creations in the Digital Nails shop. Go check it out, if you haven't yet. And be overjoyed,

Please Note: Products shown were purchased by me for my personal use. All opinions are my own. For more info, please read my disclaimer.

Digital Nails is available on line. Products retail from $9.00 - $15.00 a piece.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...