Tuesday, October 9, 2012

China Glaze Wicked Collection

Good morning fellow lacquer heads! I broke down this weekend and bought two polishes from the China Glaze Wicked Collection. I was trying so hard to resist, but alas I have little self control when it comes to nail polish. I think my "no buy" lasted maybe a week. Ooops.

Out of the whole collection, the two that stood out the most were Cast a Spell and Make a Spectacle. I almost picked up Immortal, but in person, it wasn't as pretty as I expected.



 
China Glaze - Cast a Spell
 
Cast a Spell is a greenish black with gold, green & orange glass fleck shimmer. I wasn't planning on getting this one, but the shimmer is really eye catching. In my opinion, this is the perfect shade for Halloween. Formula was great, as all China Glaze polishes are. Thick, but smooth and flowy. I had to do 2 coats, but if you are careful with application, you could easily get away with just 1. Good dry time too.


 
China Glaze - Make a Spectacle
 
 Make a Spectacle is a top coat polish with a clear shimmer base with iridescent hex glitter. When I saw the promo bottle shots, I knew I had to have it. For a glitter top coat, it has a great formula, no dragging or clumping, the glitter flows nice and even. Dry time is good, but a little on the gritty side, not too bad, but if you like a smooth feel, be sure to add a top coat.
 

 
China Glaze - Cast a Spell with Make a Spectacle on accent finger
 
Layering the two is the best part!The sparkle and shimmer, together, is awesome.
 
China Glaze Wicked Collection is available at Ulta and Sally's Beauty Supply (where I got mine).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I'd love for you to leave a comment or ask a question.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...